Saturday 25 April 2009

24 hours to go! - More info on when to catch me on the day



Ok, race officially starts 9.45am, now as I'm in the 4.5hr bracket I won't be near the front so it may take 15-30 minutes for me to reach the start line, I will be running about 10km an hour throughout the race on average, probably a lot slower at the start and maybe if everything falls into place a bit quicker near the end.

So in theory I should be finishing about 2.45pm after which I will be going through offical procedures and a quick stripshow next to Buckingham palace..cold weather so no cameras please..I should then be passing through the meet and greet area around 3.15pm and where I will be making my way to the British academy and then pizza express as mentioned in my previous posts.

You can text RUN to 83040 and enter my running number 39761, to get text updates or if your phone is WAP capable you can track me on the course.

CHeers,

-Josh

No comments: