Saturday 8 November 2008

London Marathon 2009

Hi everyone! I've set this up to give updates on my training progress for next years London marathon. Hopefully will include graphs, photo's and fundraising projects. The charity I'm running for is "Kith and Kids" whom I'm hoping to raise £1500.00 for.
Please feel free to flick me some fund raising or sponsorship ideas.

5 months, 17 days to go, which I think is about 25 weeks, officially started my first week of training on Monday will throw up the results tomorrow, anyway that is all for now and as always if you feel like making a donation please visit the following site: http://www.justgiving.com/joshuahayward

You can also see my fundrasing progress from here, anyway thats enough for now will post again with week 1's training results tomorrow.

Seeya

-Josh

No comments: