Friday 6 March 2009

Training Week 17 - Slack on the updates but things getting back on track

Righto very short one, been really busy lately with course work, study, getting back into regular training!! and writing a convincing application for work sponsorship which according to their rules the amount donated is dependent on the quality of my application so fingers crossed!!!

Anyway cough is nearly gone!!, sore throat is barely noticable and deep sexy croaky voice is now but a pleasant memory.

4 runs this week on the comeback trail, all outdoors due mostly to the after effects of the cold..as mentioned last week. I also managed a long run of some 17km, this was actually supposed to be a gentle non-injury inducing 8 km around the park but as I finished up about 8pm at my flat I discovered it was locked up and I was without keys, phone, wallet and travel card so I resigned myself to laps around the block until a flatmate arrived..




Week 17 Results

Distance Covered: 44.8 km's
Total running time: 4 hours 20 mins
Average speed: 10.2 km/h
Money raised: £0

No comments: